Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hari Hari di Malaysia

Welcome to Hari Hari di Malaysia which means "Everyday in Malaysia" if translated directly into English. Why such a name? I guess, there are Malaysia Kini, Malaysia Hari ini, and etc etc. So, I don't want any copyright problems.

Besides, I live in Malaysia everyday ~ hari hari di Malaysia~ Of Course, I love Malaysia. The grass is so much greener over here thanks to our dear neighborhood owners bringing their pet dogs for a walk and shit anywhere they please. Next time when I see one, I'll definitely take a picture and post it here.

Of course, we have heard about Mr. Raja Petra for "seditiously" asking some prominent person to go to hell. Or did he? Perhaps, if he had said something like "Let's send the xxx murderers to heaven with a red carpet paved with xxx's Blood." Wouldn't that be more sarcastic? Besides, I'm quite surprised that Seditious Act 1994 can be applied just by implicating Murderers and not the actual person. Meaning, if the "person" implied isn't the murderer, why would the author be charged for Seditious Act? and isn't seditious act is something which "incites" and causes disharmony? How does sending a murderer to .... is considered seditious? *Hey next thing you know I'll be charged for seditious too ...* Please don't I am not as popular as Mr. Raja Petra.

Anyway, I do hope that Raja Petra eats something and stop hurting his tummy ... Besides, his wife already paid the bail. No point barking at the mountain, when you know you'll get nothing in return.

That's it for today and I'm Hari hari ! nice to meet you all ! XD

No comments: