Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wheel Chair problem in Dewan Rakyat

Well let's put aside the name calling and all the comical acts of our beloved MPs. After all, we elected them there right?

I'm just sad that some MP who apparently have not enough empathy for others who are disabled. And instead I wonder why people are so angry at him? If I were an MP I would simply laugh and say "Are you jealous because you have to stand?"

Yes, I know standing up and reading the "Rukun Negara" is something we Malaysians should do with Pride and joy. Yet, why some MPs who represents the people aren't doing it? Really, if you think about it... They are the ones who debate and installs the "Law" and whatever legislation. And yet, they are doing something which is totally hypocritical.

Sleeping .... digging nose... digging ears .... listening to MP3 ?? who knows?... and the list goes on and on. And all this during an important discussion. Wow ... I wonder if they know they are on Live TV?

Back to the topic, Our Beloved Mps enjoys free publicity and I can't blame them! Because apparently they don't have much chance to be on TV to brag about their Achievements and how hardworking they are. So, making fun of others and calling names ... it's something they do for 15 minutes of fame every day!

Let's see some MPs who come on TV who are actually DOING SOMETHING for the RAKYAT and not because this MP has been making a "Friends" Drama on TV.

As for the MP from Gelugor, I feel proud to be him because even when wheeled chair and unable to drive. Turning up in Dewan Rakyat to defend the people's interest instead of "kow-tow" like some major parties we know. What else do I need to ask from an earnest hardworking MP like him? I am truly bless that in Malaysia we have people like him who would fight for justice instead of some crony representative with all talks but no delivery.

Hey even Pizza Hut deliver late we will ask them to compensate!

No comments: